Sunday, January 26, 2014

Random Sunday thoughts from watching TV shows

I've been watching The Walking Dead and funny as it may be, I'm scared for their lives. That's how it's always been for me. I read books, I watch movies or tv shows and I get attached. Once they have me, I'm with them until the end, and perhaps for even longer than that. 

For those who are pop culture-impaired, this show is about a world (funny how it's only in the US) overran by zombies. Everyone is infected and those who haven't turned are struggling to survive. Just another apocalypse.

Of course, it goes without saying, that people keep dying. They get shot, bit, eaten alive, and anything else you can think of. Main characters keep disappearing, to be replaced by others. After all, the show has to go on.

So what is the point of all this? It's like life. If you don't get it, come talk to me :)