Monday, January 14, 2013

TO DO LIST

I love making lists. Sometimes they get done, sometimes not, but there's something about seeing it all laid out that helps ease things. New Year's resolutions, I don't really make them anymore but talking to a friend this morning, I realized there's a list I'd like to share.

ACTIVITIES TO DO THIS YEAR:
1. Capoeira - I'm going to try this on Wednesday. Beginners' classes are Monday Thursday but I work till 8pm. Wish me lots of luck and energy.
2. Continue doing yoga - at least once a week. Stop being lazy and doing only the poses you're good at.
3. Learn Swahili - learning bits and pieces here and there
4. Learn how to cook - this will save me money and also let me be as picky as I want to be in the privacy of my home. Fi and Tanya are going to help me via Skype. Maikha, too.

Now that I've started with a list, there'll be more, for sure.:D